Use the Chili Piper Check-In Calendar for your Event with ease! The calendar view, built specifically for checking people in and managing attendance at your event, can be accessed from your laptop, a tablet, or your mobile device.
Someday soon, there will be a Mobile App you can download, but for now, there's an easy way to access the Check-In Calendar for your event straight from your iPhone or Android Device. Here's how:
1) Get the URL for the Check-In Calendar
The structure of the URL should look something like this:
There's a couple way to get this URL for your event:
- Have the person in charge of managing your Event in Chili Piper email/text/Slack you the URL
- From the Chili Piper Events Workspace Admin Setup
2) Open the URL from your Mobile Device & Add to Home Screen
Once you have your link, Text it, Slack it, or Email it to yourself so you can load it up on your mobile.
Assuming you're using an iPhone, you'll want to open it up in Safari. Then you do this: (looks a little different in iOS 13 but very similar).
Follow a very similar example workflow to get the Chili Piper app on your Android:
3) Off to your Event!
Now that you have easy Access to the Check-In Calendar, you can do many things, such as:
- Mark that a Client No Showed your event
- Note: As of Aug 14th 2019, we checked "Attended" by default. This means you only need to access the check-in Calendar when you have a No Show. Checking this box will update the Event in Salesforce for reporting purposes.
From your Mobile Device, you can:
- Check-In your guest(s)
- View Record in Salesforce
- Add an additional Guests to the meeting
- Reschedule the meeting
- Reassign the meeting
- Cancel the meeting