If you've found the Chili Piper Intercom App via the Intercom App store and are interested in seeing if it will be a fit for your Intercom Instance, here's a couple ways to check it out and things to note:
- Chili Piper supports clients with either Google Calendar or Microsoft Office 365.
- Having a Salesforce instance to connect to is preferable, but not required
- Intercom subscription is required for this to work, obviously!
- Chili Piper user licenses are $25/month/user, billed annually. ($300/year)
- Any user booking a meeting, receiving a meeting, or admins will need a user license.
- Note that we do have a no discount policy. Onboarding and support is covered in subscription cost.
- Onboarding and support is covered in subscription cost. Onboarding takes ~1-3 weeks from install to deploy depending on your use-case.
- See more details pricing here.
To get started
Get in touch with our Sales team who can discuss your use-case(s) with you and help you scope which packages you may need and the appropriate # of user licenses. We m
The best ways to get in touch with our team are:
- Schedule a Demo on our website
- Chat us via Intercom on our website (and get yourself a meeting booked to try the experience from your prospects' perspective
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you in touch with the right team member to get started.