The Chili Piper Events Check-In Calendar is your one-stop shop for managing your sales and customer meetings at your Event.
It can be easily used to help Events Managers and Admins in the following scenarios prior to an event as well as during the event when things are crazy:
- Tracking meetings that have been booked so far via a calendar view per Assignee
- Booking new meetings
- Rescheduling existing meetings
- Reassigning existing meetings
- Checking In a Guest or marketing them as a No Show
- Managing the Assignment of Placeholder meetings
- Managing Meeting Room Availability
- Canceling meetings
Roles and Permissions
Any Chili Piper Admin within your Events workspace will have permissions to perform all of these abilities for any user.
If a User is not a Chili Piper Admin in the workspace but is a member of the Event, then they will be able to access the Check-In Calendar and make changes to any meeting they Booked for someone else or that was Assigned to them.