With our latest release on March 2020, we created a new object for Placeholder calendars which makes calendar management a lot easier.
! You will need to follow these steps even if you have already created queues for placeholder calendars before March 21st, 2020
Here's how to create and assign placeholder calendars:
Create placeholder calendars
1. In the Events workspace, select your event, then go to Attendees & Groups > Placeholders tab > Add placeholder
2. Create a new placeholder calendar with the desired name, capacity and placeholder user.
3. Great! You have now created a placeholder calendar. If you want to make changes like disabling, editing or removing, you can now do it from the Placeholders section.
Assign Placeholder Calendars
Now that you have created your placeholder calendar, it's time to assign them.
1. Go to Attending Users - Queues and select or create a queue type Placeholder Calendars
2. Under Meeting Settings > Placeholder Calendar Settings, select the placeholder calendar you have previously created
3. Repeat the process for all placeholder queues created before March 2020 or for all the new placeholder queues you want to create for the event.